- MINTS International Theological Seminary issues all qualifications.
- MINTS International Theological Seminary is registered with the Department of Education in Florida, U.S.A. and may lawfully issue religious qualifications.
- The courses as mentioned on this website and all documentation are designed to prepare people for ministry.
- These courses comply with the requirements of many private, independent and national bodies and institutions, Christian universities, and national and international seminaries.
- With the necessary acknowledgement of previous studies, it may be possible for MyFiladelfia students to transfer to other institutions.
- Neither MyFiladelfia nor MINTS, guarantee any future employment and also do not appoint people.
- The student carries the responsibility to ensure that MINTS’ registration, is accepted, before applying for employment, or further studies.
- The acknowledgement of training, acquired from MyFiladelfia (through MINTS), by another institution, is subject to the other institution’s discretion.
- MyFiladelfia does not train people for secular work or a profession.
- At MyFiladelfia, people are prepared through Scripture-based training to fulfil their calling from God.
- All study fees rightfully paid to MyFiladelfia are not refundable.
- Deposits and fees already paid will be forfeited if a student quits within 30 days.
- No refunds will be applicable in the case of suspension.
- MyFiladelfia will not acknowledge any training completed by the student until all fees have been fully paid.
Business registration Filadelfia Christelike Berading Kaapprovinsie CC/TA Myfiladelfia Skills Development Provider (Reg. No. 2010/055823/23).