Skills Development Courses
Biblical Counselling Skills
- Course 1: Introduction to Pastoral counselling (BAM142)
- Course 2: Introduction to Biblical studies (BAB001)
- Course 3: Personal development (PDE11E)
- Course 4: Actual problem areas I (PAM12E)
- Course 5: Actual problem areas II (PAM13E)
- Course 6: Actual problem areas III (PAM14E)
- Course 7: Contact session 1 (COS11B) Zoom
- Course 8: Contact session 2 (COS12B) Zoom
- Course 1: Challenges in childhood (PAM21E)
- Course 2: Challenges in adolescence (PAM22E)
- Course 3: Challenges in adulthood (PAM23E)
- Course 4: Principles of Pastoral counselling (BAM311)
- Course 5: The doctrine of Scripture (BAT021)
- Course 6: Principles of Biblical interpretation
- Course 7: Ephesians (MAB615)
- Course 8: Contact session 1 (COS21B) Zoom
- Course 9: Contact session 2 (COS22B) Zoom
- Course 1: The Doctrine of Grace (BAT512)
- Course 2: Pastoral Work and Illness (PAM33B)
- Course 3: Marriage Therapy (BAM317)
- Course 4: Christian Apologetics (BAL091)
- Course 5: Personality development (PDE31B)
- Course 6: Psychology for Christian Counselling (PAM32B)
- Course 7: Contact Session 1 (COS31B)
- Course 8: Contact Session 2 (COS32B)
- Course 9: Advanced Pastorate (PAM42B)
- Course 10: Christian Doctrine for Pastoral Counselling (BIB42B)
- Course 11: Network of The Human Soul (PAM43B)
- Course 12: Research Script (PAM44B)
- Course 13: Contact Session 3 (COS41B) Zoom
- Course 14: Contact Session 4 (COS42B) Zoom
- Course 1: Introduction to theology. (BAT024)
- Course 2: An orientation to Biblical studies. (BAB001)
- Course 3: Introduction to pastoral care (part 1) (BAM311)
- Course 4: The Biblical foundation of mission. (BAH936)
- Course 5: The Synoptic Gospels (BAB410)
- Course 6: Acts and the Pauline Epistles. (BAB091)
- Course 7: The Gospel of John and 1, 2 & 3 John (BAB414)
- Course 8: Introduction to pastoral care (part 2). (BAM142)
- Course 9: Hermeneutics (BAB081)
- Course 10: Revelation (BAB639)
We are truly blessed that you have visited us
MyFiladelfia is a Services SETA Registered Skills Development Provider that focuses on community upliftment, enriching everyone’s lives with whom we partner.
We equip individuals through skills development training in Christ centred Biblical Counselling, Pastoral counselling, Theological Skills Training, Life Skills Courses, Coaching, Mentoring and soft skills training. Our team is passionate about equipping those who believe their calling is a calling to serve, as relationships are the lifeblood of what we do.
The Gospel must transform lives. Come and join us on this journey! Following the life-changing teachings of Jesus Christ, our Biblical Counselling training offers you the opportunity to grow and help others to grow.
We look forward to welcoming you as part of our community that is committed to drawing closer together through training from God’s word in order strengthen each other in faithfulness so we may be better able to serve those who are hurting around us.
Biblical Counselling (Pastoral Counselling, Christian Counselling)
Biblical counselling (Pastoral Counselling, Christian Counselling) and a biblical counsellor are driven by a focus on the Triune God, which operates within a framework that consciously tests the insights of theology and the Human Sciences against the Scriptures (1 Thess. 5:21). The counsellor will observe the realities and relationships of life and shine a Biblical perspective to help find solutions.
bybelse berading (Pastoral Berading, Christen Berading)
Bybelse berading en word gemotiveer deur te fokus op die Drie-enige God, wat werk binne ‘n raamwerk wat die insigte van die teologie en geesteswetenskappe bewustelik aan die Skrif toets (1 Tess. 5:21). Die berader sal die realiteite en verhoudings van die lewe waarneem om ‘n Bybelse perspektief te gee om oplossings te vind.
Investment into Courses
BIBLICAL COUNSELLING SKILLS
Per Calendar Year
- R2000 deposit at registration plus,
- R1500 p.m. x 12 months
- Level 3 x 24 months.
Cost per Individual Course
- R2500 each
- Registration for the January/February intake closes 15 February.
- Registration for the June/July intake closes 31 July.
- Registration for an individual course can be done at any time.
Per Calendar Year
- R990 p.m. x 10 months or R9900 once off.
- The first payment is payable with registration.
- Please consider using the debit order scheme.
Some insinuate themselves into households and captivate weak women who are overwhelmed with sins and led by various passions. Such women are always seeking instruction
The Church in the Last Days – Part 2 of 4 Originally from – https://bible.org/seriespage/8-church-last-days-2-timothy-31-9 Part 2 In the Last Days, the Church Will Be
The Church in the Last Days – Part 1 of 4 Originally from – https://bible.org/seriespage/8-church-last-days-2-timothy-31-9 What are the characteristics of the church in the last