MyFiladelfia offers Gospel-Centered Biblical Counselling Training that emphasizes the healing truths of the Bible.
- The purpose of the Gospel is to save lives.
- We invite you to join us on this journey! You can learn life-changing skills to help others do the same.
- Our training focuses on Biblical Counselling, Theological Skills, Life-Skills Courses, and Mentoring.
- With training from God’s Word, we bring people together and look forward to welcoming you.
- As a result, we will be able to strengthen each other in faithfulness and better serve those who require His grace.
- MyFiladelfia is a Registered Skills Development Provider with the Services SETA – 12267.
- As a team, we are passionate about equipping those who believe their calling is to serve.
- Register with a professional body after completion of the course.
- Fully online Moodle Platform, with interactive Zoom contact sessions.
- Ongoing supervised support and guidance.
- Ook beskikbaar in Afrikaans.
We are truly blessed that you have visited us.
Courses in Gospel-Centered Biblical Counselling.
Biblical Counselling Skills
- Course 1: Introduction to Pastoral counselling (BAM142)
- Course 2: Introduction to Biblical studies (BAB001)
- Course 3: Personal development (PDE11E)
- Course 4: Actual problem areas I (PAM12E)
- Course 5: Actual problem areas II (PAM13E)
- Course 6: Actual problem areas III (PAM14E)
- Course 7: Contact session 1 (COS11B) Zoom
- Course 8: Contact session 2 (COS12B) Zoom
Level 2 - Possible outcome Associate of the Arts in Theological Study as awarded by MINTS.edu. (1 year)
- Course 1: Challenges in childhood (PAM21E)
- Course 2: Challenges in adolescence (PAM22E)
- Course 3: Challenges in adulthood (PAM23E)
- Course 4: Principles of Pastoral counselling (BAM311)
- Course 5: The doctrine of Scripture (BAT021)
- Course 6: Principles of Biblical interpretation
- Course 7: Ephesians (MAB615)
- Course 8: Contact session 1 (COS21B) Zoom
- Course 9: Contact session 2 (COS22B) Zoom
- Course 1: The Doctrine of Grace (BAT512)
- Course 2: Pastoral Work and Illness (PAM33B)
- Course 3: Marriage Therapy (BAM317)
- Course 4: Christian Apologetics (BAL091)
- Course 5: Personality development (PDE31B)
- Course 6: Psychology for Christian Counselling (PAM32B)
- Course 7: Contact Session 1 (COS31B)
- Course 8: Contact Session 2 (COS32B)
- Course 9: Advanced Pastorate (PAM42B)
- Course 10: Christian Doctrine for Pastoral Counselling (BIB42B)
- Course 11: Network of The Human Soul (PAM43B)
- Course 12: Research Script (PAM44B)
- Course 13: Contact Session 3 (COS41B) Zoom
- Course 14: Contact Session 4 (COS42B) Zoom
- Course 1: Introduction to theology. (BAT024)
- Course 2: An orientation to Biblical studies. (BAB001)
- Course 3: Introduction to pastoral care (part 1) (BAM311)
- Course 4: The Biblical foundation of mission. (BAH936)
- Course 5: The Synoptic Gospels (BAB410)
- Course 6: Acts and the Pauline Epistles. (BAB091)
- Course 7: The Gospel of John and 1, 2 & 3 John (BAB414)
- Course 8: Introduction to pastoral care (part 2). (BAM142)
- Course 9: Hermeneutics (BAB081)
- Course 10: Revelation (BAB639)
Investment into Training
Gospel-Centered Biblical Counselling Training
Per Calendar Year
- R2000 deposit at registration, plus,
- R1650 p.m. x 12 months
- Level 3 x 24 months.
Cost per Individual Course
- R2750 each
- Registration for an individual course can be done at any time.
Theological Skills Training
Per Calendar Year
- R990 p.m. x 10 months or R9900 once off.
- The first payment is payable with registration.
- Registration for the January/February intake closes on 28 February.
- Registration for the June/July intake closes on 31 July.